ن وَالْقَلَمِ وَمَا يَسْطُرُونَ (1) مَا أَنْتَ بِنِعْمَةِ رَبِّكَ بِمَجْنُونٍ (2) وَإِنَّ لَكَ لَأَجْرًا غَيْرَ مَمْنُونٍ (3) وَإِنَّكَ لَعَلى خُلُقٍ عَظِيمٍ(4) .0
(Noon. By the pen and what they inscribe. You are not, by the favor of your Lord, a madman. And indeed, for you is a reward uninterrupted. And indeed, you are of a great moral character.)
Verses from the holy Quran that starts with (ن) ‘Noon.’ The verse praises education by mentioning tools of documenting knowledge on papers and exchanges it between people, between societies, and throughout generations. The verse ends with saying that humankind especially the ones who are educated encompasses great morals.
Who are we?
We believe in the importance of education, and the value of high morals that our children deserve, since they are our greatest investment. Thus, we created Noon International Academy that offers the best education while keeping Islamic and Arabic values.
Our motto is ((And indeed, you are of a great moral character – وَإِنَّكَ لَعَلى خُلُقٍ عَظِيمٍ
This is the goal that we seek. We envision an educated generation, a conscious and responsible one, with high morals.
Empowering the next generation through high quality education and related values. We accept, understand, and respect all cultures including the Arabic language, Islamic values and habits & traditions. We believe that the inquiry- based framework helps to achieve an optimum quality education, and prepares learners to become active, compassionate, and lifelong learners. We expect learners to be self-motivated, problem-solvers and creative thinkers, who respect and celebrate diversity.
Noon International Academy has been built to foster a generation of lifelong learners who are active, compassionate, and responsible youth. We believe that respect towards all cultures helps learners effectively engage and contribute to enhance the national identity and international citizenship.
- Creativity (you are creative).
- Respect (you are respected and respectful of others).
- Self-reliance (you discover).
- Responsibility (you are responsible).
- Initiative (you are leader).
Noon prepares learners who can develop perspectives and respect others’ perspectives, practice national and international cultures, communicate their ideas effectively and translate them to appropriate actions that reflect on their learning.
- Unity and cooperation
- Philanthropy and compassion
- Perfection and integrity
- Develop the child’s freedom of exploration.
- Respect for the child and his individual abilities.
- Accept individual differences; discover and adapt the appropriate learning method for each child.
- Count your blessings. Give thanks to God always and forever.
- Active listening to the speaker and not interrupting.
- Be good to others.
- Use the magical words of please, sorry, and thank you.
- Treat others how you want to be treated.
- Be always honest.
- Respect the ones who’re older than you, and be kind to the ones you’re younger.