ن وَالْقَلَمِ وَمَا يَسْطُرُونَ (1) مَا أَنْتَ بِنِعْمَةِ رَبِّكَ بِمَجْنُونٍ (2) وَإِنَّ لَكَ لَأَجْرًا غَيْرَ مَمْنُونٍ (3) وَإِنَّكَ لَعَلى خُلُقٍ عَظِيمٍ(4) .0
(Noon. By the pen and what they inscribe. You are not, by the favor of your Lord, a madman. And indeed, for you is a reward uninterrupted. And indeed, you are of a great moral character.)
Verses from the holy Quran that starts with (ن) ‘Noon.’ The verse praises education by mentioning tools of documenting knowledge on papers and exchanges it between people, between societies, and throughout generations. The verse ends with saying that humankind especially the ones who are educated encompasses great morals.
Who are we?
We believe in the importance of education, and the value of high morals that our children deserve, since they are our greatest investment. Thus, we created Noon International Academy that offers the best education while keeping Islamic and Arabic values.
Our motto is ((And indeed, you are of a great moral character – وَإِنَّكَ لَعَلى خُلُقٍ عَظِيمٍ
This is the goal that we seek. We envision an educated generation, a conscious and responsible one, with high morals.
Brining West to East. Our mission for Noon International Academy to be in the forefront of educational institutions due to its uniqueness to combine Arabic language heritage and Islamic values with modern education methods with English as the primary language due to its international importance. The aim is to shape generations who believe in equality, peace, and value education. Generations who’re humbled by God’s blessings that surrounds them, and know how to use these blessings to benefit themselves and the society. These generations are equipped with the latest educational tools and contemporary methods while learning in a safe and creative environment.
Passionate and creative generations that are self-motivated, distinguished morally and scientifically, and beneficial to their society and homeland.
- Creativity (you are creative).
- Respect (you are respected and respectful of others).
- Self-reliance (you discover).
- Responsibility (you are responsible).
- Initiative (you are lead with positivity).
- Unity and cooperation
- Philanthropy and compassion
- Perfection and integrity
- Develop the child’s freedom of exploration.
- Respect for the child and his individual abilities.
- Accept individual differences; discover and adapt the appropriate learning method for each child.
- Count your blessings. Give thanks to God always and forever.
- Active listening to the speaker and not interrupting.
- Be good to others.
- Use the magical words of please, sorry, and thank you.
- Treat others how you want to be treated.
- Be always honest.
- Respect the ones who’re older than you, and be kind to the ones you’re younger.